-
January 3rd, 2005, 04:08 PM
#31
Inactive Member
I have seen yesterday, I love today, I am not afraid of tomorrow.......
-
January 9th, 2005, 12:54 AM
#32
HB Forum Owner
"A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be."
- Unknown
-
January 9th, 2005, 12:55 AM
#33
HB Forum Owner
"The better you know someone, the less there is to say.
Or maybe, there's less that needs to be said."
- Unknown
-
January 9th, 2005, 12:56 AM
#34
HB Forum Owner
"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that
they can grow separately without growing apart."
- Unknown
-
January 9th, 2005, 01:09 PM
#35
Inactive Member
Sometimes things just make you realize how much someone cares.
-amy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks